tisdag 24 december 2013

Merry Christmas


I miss everybody in Sweden today, but the thing is, I miss everybody in Cambridge as well. And I really miss my extra family today, they have been more then kind to me while I’ve been staying in Cambridge, I don’t know what I would have done without them. <3 I hope that everybody that I met in Cambridge is having a great Christmas either today or tomorrow. They all deserve it!

It is a bit weird not celebration Christmas on Christmas eve here, I’m trying to stay positive though and thing that I can save all of the celebrating tomorrow when everybody else in Sweden all ready have done it! HA!

George’s family is really nice and I’m so happy that the have invited me to stay, more then thankful. There is a lot of new foods that I haven’t tired yet, so I’m really looking forward to that! I’m also going to see my first nativity play today! Woohoo!

Either way, what I’m trying to say is, marry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody that I love. Thanks for being who you are <3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar