lördag 14 december 2013

Christmas in Sweden


Sitting in the liber doing work… or trying is maybe the right thing to say. No but seriously, I have like 1500 words left of 10000 so I’m fairly happy. But I’m writhing cus I kind of just realised that this is my last week in Cambridge, which feels more weird than fun I have to say.

But what is even sadder is that my family back in Sweden actually are celebrating Christmas today and I’m not there. They are all doing that because we are all going to be in different places this year. But I really do miss them a lot! I can’t wait to see my family again. But I have to wait until the 5th of January I guess, but that will be alright, if I waited this long I can wait for a bit more. But a big shoutout to them all! I just love you soo much and I hope that Christmas is all right even though I can’t be there. Hugs and Kisses! 





















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar