fredag 20 december 2013

Last day in Cambridge

And again, I can’t imagine that this is happening. This was my last day here, my exchange term is over, how did this happen? Well, what ever happened I am so glad it did. I am ten times more experienced from this trip. I’ve done stuff that I never thought that I would experience and I have meet people, started to like them, even though I didn’t think I would. I have meet so many new friends and made connections with people that I never would have said hello to before. And even learnt myself 30 words in polish. I’m really happy to have had this chapter in my life. I would never take it back for anything.

Eva-Lis went home today, I still have a few days left in England, 9 to be exact. They are going to be spent with the lovely George and his fantastic family! I’m really looking forward to it, but at the moment, everything feels… sad. But I promise you all, this is not my last time in England. Not at all.

See you soon. Jaja, Puss puss

XX Linnéa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar