söndag 15 december 2013

Happy Birthday Sweety!


It seems to be more fun to wright on the blog then do my course work, but I’ve done alright today, 400 words is not that bad. I just took a break to watch some more of the hobbit, because I haven’t seen it yet. Or I have, but as the people who was with me that time remember that I was not that concentrated on the move sense I was trying to make my new iphone work. Haha! But I have to say, it is a great movie, I missed a lot. So I’m really happy that I might go see it this week, but hopfully not in 3D, I can’t do it, my eyes go weird for some reason…

Well anyway, today is not a ordinary day, cus there is a little księżniczka (princess) turning 7 today! Her name is Maya! Wiiie! And she is the cutes thing alive here in England! Yesterday she got a lot of presents, and 2 of them where gerbils, for the Swedish people who doesn’t know what this is… Typ två råttor av något slag, fast inte lika äckliga! And she is very fond of them already, even though Joanna isn’t! haha!

Happy birthday cutiepie! Kocham Cię










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar