fredag 6 december 2013

Is this a dream?



I just can’t believe it. This can’t be true. That I’ve been here for more than 3 months. There is 2 weeks until everybody goes home and away. I miss home, more then a lot. But I know that I will miss this place so much when I go home again. I remember when I had been here for 2 weeks, it felt like I would never go home again. But the nice thing about this is -  I have had one of the best times in my whole life here, I can’t believe that I took the chance to go here. It’s funny how life works. And thanks everybody in Sweden who told me, when I was in doubt, that I had to go, that I would never get this opportunity again, and a special thanks to you Mairon, I think you made me go the most and I don’t know how to thank you for that – ever. <3

Christmas is so near and I love it. I can’t stop listening to all the nice music and I want to buy Christmas presents for everybody! (Probably will as well) Tomorrow I’m going to go and buy a lot of nice things and just take in all of the Christmas spirit as I possible can! I suggest that you do the same. ;) 

None of these pictures has any order or anything, this is just a great mixture of what I have done, who I met and how lovely and great the time here has been. I could not have asked for anything else. <3























































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar