fredag 10 juli 2015

BAMSE

It has been too long, and I know that the wait won’t be over, it never will, because I can never get him back.

Last Saturday I buried my dog. He has been such a big part my life, I could not have wished for a better companion all those years.

When I was too tired to do anything, he still made me do something, even if it was just a walk it was still something. He made me take breaks in my studding, which was the best thing ever.

Sometimes I blamed him for me being overweight. That I couldn’t go and workout because I had to walk him. I actually think he is the one that has kept me down. I had daily exercise, a great way to stay in shape.

He was absolutely no a dog that did everything I wanted, but he was always there when I needed him. And the times when I was really scared, he could hear it in my voice and came running.

I think that I sometimes was very unfair to him, mostly because I simply didn’t know how to be around him. I’m not a dog whisperer, but as the years went by, I think I learned a great deal of patience and I think that is the key to many things in life.

One thing that amazes me is how I can miss him licking my face even though I really hated it when he did, I mean, the smell was terrible. But I didn’t, and still don’t care. A kiss from him on my check was great.

He is my first guardian and I feel as he is still with me. He is buried at a lovely spot in my mom cabin. He used to lie there and watch over the water, the road and the people who came passing by.


Sleep tight my love. As I promised, I always came and got you. 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar