I was in a
long blood red dress, the embroidery on
my sleeves was golden and I could see that I had been wearing this for quite some
time. The hem on the bottom of my dress was rough and soiled. My hair was long,
wavy and had fallen out of the elegant bun on to my solders. My feet pinched
from the shoes that I had been wearing longer then usually.
I was standing
in a cabin, a small, round, warm cabin with a fire in the middle. I knew we
couldn’t stay inside. Every second we waited we were closer to dying. The 10
people around me where talking about how we were going to escape up to the castle
at the very top of the village. And then we heard them. The white walkers, they
had a different look then the walkers in the series, they were a mixture of the
dead pirates from pirates of the carbine and the white walkers from GOT.
We started
running. No one counted me as a warrior, neither did I, but I knew how to
handle a lighter sword. As I was running, the cabin behind us blew up whit a
high explosion, I could feel the heat and the power in my back when it pushed
me to the ground.
Everybody
was screaming and I could see the white walkers throwing themselves over the
people in the village.
He women
behind me, clearly a warrior, ran across the uneven ground with a boy, not
older than two, in her arms. Her dress was in the same blood red as mine, but
was cut on the sides to make her more moveable. The castle suddenly changed to
a small cottage and when I reached the porch I stood and waited for the warrior
woman and the small boy. I had run passed a big wooden bar with a small table
around it. I tried to catch my breath as I waited for the woman warrior. I could
see my warm breath in the cold air as the white walkers approached the woman carrying
the small child. The woman in the blood red dress put the child down on the little
table in the bar. She ran across the road in to small shed. In this moment, I realise,
the boy, the small boy sitting by the bar with blond hair, blue eyes and no
understanding for anything that happened, he is my son.
The woman
comes running back. She is holding a squared object in a small rope, and for
some reason I know that this is highly explosive material. I start running
towards the whit walkers, towards the warrior woman, towards my son.
The warrior
woman starts swinging the explosive, when she finally lets it go in the air I still
don’t have the boy in my reach. He is more than 15 meters away. The explosion throws
me back and everything goes black.
I wake up
whit a tug and I’m back in my bedroom. Tobias is sleeping, calmly.
Almost
every night I fall asleep with the feeling that something is going to go wrong,
and usually I dream something horrible, but then when I finally wake up, I just
remember it for a short second and what I’m left with is a dark substance I my ribcage.
The feeling lingers on and when I fall asleep again everything just starts over.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar