torsdag 18 juni 2015

Keys

I keep on wishing for things, I actually wish that time could move faster, so I can start doing things now and not later. It feels like I’m waiting, waiting for a bigger thing to happen. It’s not that I’m not satisfied with things as they are, I actually love my life at this moment, even when we are in the middle of a move, my dog passing away, me not losing weight, I still love my life at this moment. I’m not alone. He is my key, he is actually the reason I want time to go faster, he is the one I want to do everything with.

He is the one that makes me endure all the stuff around me. I could not have wished for a better person to stand next to me. And still… here I am, wishing for things to move faster. It’s just that I can’t wait to marry him, I want to carry his children, and I want to build my whole life around this person because I know that he is the strongest structure I could find in the entire world.
We haven’t even moved down to Stockholm yet and I’m already talking about the house we are going to buy when we get back to the north again.

It’s like I’m in a real hurry to the car and I’m looking for my car keys and I get stressed because I have somewhere I badly need to be, and in this stress, I realise, the keys are already in my hand. 

I have to slow it down. Not just for me, but for him as well. I know he want to have all these things to, but I think we have to appreciate the wonderful time that is now. I know we have to. Everything we do now is great, I’m happy every second that he is mine, and even now, almost 6 months in, I can’t believe that he want me to be his everything.

He told me that the first time he saw me, he knew that he would fall so badly for me and that he was hocked for life.

I’m happy that I didn’t meet him until now. If I had, I would never understood how great he actually is. He is the one. He as to be. And nothing has prepared me of the privileged of being his, I try to be at my very, very, very best, and I think that I fail at that all the time. When I tell him, he smiles and says that he only loves my more for every day, every smile I give him.


I’m the luckiest person in the world. Things might be hard in the future, but as long as I have him, I will be all right, because he is the one. The fairy tale  prince. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar