I had a
really weird dream yesterday. Some bits of it was so weird that I woke up and
just shuck my head. Haha!
BUT! I also
had the most amazing dream I’ve had in a long time. He was there, with all his
fur and his brown eyes and his bad breath. I miss him so much. Bamse and me
where on the bed, just lying there. I was waiting for Tobias to come so that we
could go somewhere.
But in the
exact moment when I saw Bamse on the bed, I went calm and I knew, for sure,
that this was a dream. And I just didn’t care. I just felt blessed that I got
to spend some more time with him. Because that is how it felt. He really was
there and I could feel his fur against my hands and my face. It was a moment of
serenity. O also knew that soon the alarm will go off and I have to let him
again, but it was fine, because now I know I will see him again. I hope it’s
very soon. <3

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar