Sometimes I
wish that more people would act- if I may say so – in the spirt of love. Sometimes
I think that people forget why they do things really… You just do them because
someone told you to, because you always done it or because or “it’s too late to
do anything else”.
I guess
that it is easy for me to say that more people should act in the spirit of
love. I had a very great childhood, sure there where some obstacles, but I’ve
always been loved. I never felt that I was completely alone (I bet that my 14
year old me would beg the differ) but I never actually been as alone as I have
seen people being. People who have lost everything, their homes, there mother,
father, brother, sister, their hope…
I’m no
different than others. I judge way to fast and I have done, or rather not done,
things that I am ashamed of. Walking past people who sit, in the freezing cold,
outside of stores, they say hi to me – and there have been times when I don’t
even say hello back. Ignoring someone who has had a far worse day, week, year,
or life, then I have – that is just a really shitty thing to do.
Therefore I
try to act as much as I can in the spirit of love, even how corny it may sound.
I have so much love in my life, and I have plenty of it that I could share with
others. I think that is what I want to do in my life. See that there is just a
little bit more of love in this world before I leave it. I really hope that I can.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar