2016 has
been an amazing year, really! I really started to develop in my professional
role as a project manager, I got a new job, we moved back home from Stockholm,
we got engaged, we started planning our wedding and we got to spend Christmas and
the New year’s eve with all our friends and families in the cold county of
Norrbotten.
BUT!
It’s a new
year with new possibilities. 2017 is going to be a year with a lot of action
and it has already started! Yesterday me and Tobias bought a house. YES! You read
that right. A HOUSE! It’s crazy! How many adult points do we get for that? And this
summer we are getting married. Growing up over here!
The house
is perfect for us. It really suits our need and wishes and I’m just so happy
that we got it for a good price and that we can move in be for April. The house
is not that big, but it works for us, we don’t need to have a house that is
bigger than that right now, and that feels great.
So think
that 2017 is going to be one of the best years in my life. I’m already loving
it! J

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar