tisdag 20 december 2016

Today is a very special day



Two years ago I was in Tobias apartment in Piteå and we were laying on the couch. We were laughing, I can’t remember about what, but he suddenly stopped laughing and said “soo, the thing your mother said the other day…” (she had bluntly asked Tobias over dinner where our dates where going, and of course, we had not discussed that yet) I just answered him with “oh, I know, I’m sorry about that, you don’t need to feel pressured” he replied with a big grin on his face and said “I’m not pressured, I would like if you were mine”.
My stomach flipped. I did not think that he would say something like that. It felt amazing, and I of course told I’m that I would be more than happy to be his. I leaned in over him, kissed him and said “I’m your girlfriend now”. We both chuckled and I have been happy to be in his arms ever since.



 Linnéa Bergkvists foto.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar