måndag 19 september 2016

I have so much to be happy for

I have so much to be happy for. Regardless of what I might think sometimes, that life can be hard and I don’t have everything I would like, I’m still so utterly grateful for all the things that I do have in my life. Sometimes I just try to think about all the things that make me happy and focus on all the things that I love about my life.

As everybody else, I have had some ruff patches in my life, but apparently nothing I could not handle. I have always had support from my friends and my family and sometimes I thought that I was never going to get out of the ruff patch, but then, all of a sudden, something amazing would happen and I could carry on.

I feel as though I have to mention on particular thing that has been a great asset for me, and a great friend when I needed it the most. Bamse was amazing. Even if I there were times when I was soooo mad at him I still loved him so much. He was the best thing that I had in my life many times. He was always there to comfort me in the ruff patches and he was something that I always needed to do, he made me stay sharp and healthy. I’m so lucky to have had a friend like him in my life <3


I do believe that it is good to always reach for something more. I don’t think that you should “settle” for thing, I think what has driven me in to being the person that I am is that I always wanted more. But I think that we sometimes forget that we have accomplished so many great things already and we forget to be thankful for them. I’m going to try and be more happy and more satisfied. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar