fredag 9 september 2016

Dreams that I wish where already true.

Hi and hello again.

Life is just, awesome really. I have had a bit of a “hard” time these last weeks, hard in that sense that I don’t always feel that I’m doing something good. I hate feeling like I’m “no use”, it’s one of the worst things ever. I just want to feel that I’m doing something that can benefit someone else.

I talked to Tobias yesterday about that the next job that I take in the future has to be my brave step, I need to do the brave thing and do what it is that I really want to do. I love to work in IT and help organizations and companies with their problems and such, but what I really want to do in the future is to help people who are less fortunate then myself.

One thing tough… I thought about what I have done so far in my dream to actually help others. Sadly the list is very short. Therefore I did something this week that I thought of doing for a long time, I did something as simple as signing up for ActionAid and becoming a donor for a little girl I Zimbabwe. It’s not much, but it’s something and I figured that I needed to start somewhere. I need to take bigger steps in the future but this is something that is good to start at.


I need to figure out how I can take this next step and maybe try to make connections to people who are already helping others. Helping others for me can include a lot of things and I just hope that I can make a big change for a lot of people someday, more than just sending money, I hope that I someday have the possibility to help people to feel that their life’s in some way is a bit better. 

I hope that I can be that person someday not too far from now. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar