I have no
idea how this is going to turn out, but maybe a new adventure wouldn’t be so
bad? One thing that is stopping me is that it kind of feels like I have had so
much of an adventure lately and for once, it would be nice just to stand still
and appreciate everything that is happening around me.
I love
Piteå, it’s a lovely city and I would never ever had moved here if it wasn’t
for love, but I can say that I have fallen in love with the city.
What I miss
is my friends. I don’t miss Umeå, not at all, but my friends… Marion and
Josefin, gosh, the lovely ladies. I wish I could see them every week, but sadly,
that won’t happen again. Let’s just all move to Stockholm and just hang out all
the time!!!! Ha!
a
a
m I a
chicken if I don’t do the thing that everyone think I should? I talked to
Linnéa about this – why should I care about what everyone else thinks? Why do
we always care about how others see my life? It’s one of stupidest things ever -
I know what’s good for me. So no, I’m not a chicken, have never been nor will
I!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar