måndag 18 maj 2015

A brand new start

It is incredible… I have no idea how I got this job, but I did! It was over 700 people who applied for it, and they picked me. What are the chances? It’s crazy.

I’m more than grateful for this opportunity, but I’m a bit sad that I have to leave my current job. I love it here. It has been a great time, and I’ve just started to get the hang of things, so that feels a bit sad.


The adventure to move to a new city will be great tough, and the adventure of moving in to a new type of work will be so much fun! It is always great to be able to learn something new. I have a million of mixed feelings, good and bad ones. But thank God they are mostly good ones. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar