måndag 20 april 2015

The mysteries of my brain

The way he makes me feel is way better than I ever felt before. I have a hard time expressing how I feel about him. Sometimes he is just ten times better than me at doing that.

One thing that I love about him is that he is just really good at telling me how he feels, and he is always able to look at me and detect if something is wrong with me. Which for me is really hard sense I always been the one who is good at that. Sometimes he knows that somethings is wrong even before I do myself.

Yesterday I tried to explain how my brain works. Sense I sometimes just blurt out stuff that has no connection to anything that we have been talking about or doing. I have a hard time reading, watching TV, movies or anything else because my brain always makes connection to words, colours, names, hair styles, accents, gestures, well, yes, everything! And in the middle of a intense conversation I can all of a sudden just blurt out “ohh! Look at that cute cat over there”. But just because I do that, doesn’t that I’m not listening, it’s just that way my brain works.

I’m so happy that he understood what I meant, that he could understand the way my brain is working, or should I say not working… But it’s also because of this I have a hard time concentrating on just one thing, but this is also a great way for me to remember stuff, coz I make connections to everything. All the time.

I have never before been asked to explain the way my head thinks and acts in different situations. It was hard, but as always with Tobias - He makes me a better person and he makes me see things in a different light or angle. And I love him for it. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar