måndag 23 mars 2015

How did I ever get so lucky?

How did I ever get so lucky? I can’t understand what I did to ever deserve as much as I got. There is more to be thankful for then I ever could imagine.
I have a lovely dog, the best one there is actually, and he is happy and healthy at the age of 12. He is amazing.

I had a rough fall, a really bad one, one where I didn’t know how I got myself in to, and I had no clue how I would get myself out of it either. It took such a long time and it didn’t feel like I accomplished anything. That everything that I tried to do didn’t mean anything and that whatever I did, everybody else was better than me.

And then, there he was, on a stupid app. I couldn’t believe it, I don’t think I do even now. I just told him that he had the look of the nicest person in the world, and I didn’t know how right I was. My happiness had started there and then, how wonderful.

I fell I love, completely and utterly in love. I got everything I could ever wish for and more. I have always been a beliver in love, and I know that some (a lot) of people think that it’s icky and that it’s, well, childish and naïve. But frankly… I could not care less. I love him.

And then, the job, I got the job – listen to me I.GOT.THE.JOB. The job I waited for, the job I was searching for! It’s so much fun and I like that it makes me want to wake up and go to work, which should be something everybody should feel when the go to work, but sadly, maybe rarely feel.

And as always, I still have the most perfect and crazy family there is. Without them I would be nothing. 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar