måndag 24 mars 2014
Do you ever have that feeling when you are looking at all of the photos of yourself on facebook or anywhere else - is that really me? do i really look like that?
For some resaon, and I have no idea why, I do this pretty often. Like all the time actually. Look at pictures I mean, and sometimes it's like I'v been looking to long and I start to wounder who that girl next to my friends is.... Hmm. Well, I guess I'm wierd, bur I allready knew that ;)
I'm soon going back for a visit to Cambrigde. It's going to be so great, I really miss loads of people! It's going to be 6 days of non-stop hugs! So, it will be great. I miss Maya and Joanna so much, I kinda wish that they always would come live close to me, wherever I might be. Those two have forever earnd a place in my heart.
Once Joanna said that she wished that Maya would be as brave as me when she grew up that she went to live in another country, i pointed out to her that her own mom alread did that, years before I did. But I told that if Maya ever wanted to come live in Sweden, she would be more then welcome, and the same thing goes for her.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar